Real Estate has been my core focus over the last 20 years, and I’ve managed the strategic sales and marketing of nearly $2 billion in new home development for some of the most prolific developers in the country. In a quick summary, my expertise and advisory services consist of the following:
* Marketplace analysis
* Sales and leasing pricing methodologies
* Positioning insights & buyer profiles
* Unit mix and floor plan recommendations
* Amenity & design programming
* Campaign and client engagement strategies
* Budget development and management
* Inventory management & forecasting
* Proven marketing plans and schedules
* Escrow management
* BRE protocols
* Sales documentation and compliance
* Promotions and event ideation
* Business to business, co-branding and lifestyle partnerships
* Dynamic sales and marketing presentations
I’m a licensed broker in California, a Certified New Home Sales Professional
with the NAHB, and an active member of the Urban Land Institute and CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women).
I enjoy participating in speaking engagements related to both my personal interests and work and have offered my thoughts on the real estate industry in publications including The Wall Street Journal, SF Gate, The San Francisco Business Times, and Mansion Global, to name a few.
My professional and civic interests include responsible agriculture, saving the bees, Smart Growth and sustainability, wellness in the built environment, and putting an end to the plastic crisis and protecting our oceans and waterways. Borne of my other interests, I’m also a certified yoga instructor, a whole health educator with the National Institute of Whole Health, and a former river guide. I am also an active member of Toastmasters International and my local club, Toastmasters 90210.
In the near future, I hope to expand my speaking business and practice and grow myself personally and professionally through training and development of a coaching practice, with special focus on organizational leadership, change management and interpersonal communications.
I graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Speech Communications from California State University, Fullerton.